Emerging from a period of travel with fun things like socializing, not sleeping enough and eating on the go, here is what's been supporting me as I return to work and re-establish a supportive routine in cooler months.
1. Setting the tone for a working day, the chicest Koh-I-Noor Toothbrush from Banglow Pharmacy
2. Re-establishing my routine by grounding every morning with a sweat, keeping my goal in sight with Kai Avent-deLeon
3. Dry brushing in the morning
4. Picked up a secondhand copy of It's All Good
5. Burning a beeswax candle in the evening, this one is Myers Market